Systems capabilities :
- Suction pressure - starting from 200 mmHg (from 0.3 to 28 bara),
- Discharge pressure - up to 500 psig (from 1 to 35 bara) with single Hijector™,
- Capacity - up to 5,000 ft3/min with single Hijector™,
- Compression ratio - from 1.02 to 30 with single Hijector™.
Main features :
- high reliability - long term operation without maintenance,
- wide range of suction and discharge pressure,
- high compression ratios and high gas capacity provided with a single device,
- use of available process liquids as the motive liquid,
- compressor and a chemical reactor provided within a single device (e.g. in flare gas recovery applications).
Advantages over Mechanical Devices :
- No moving parts,
- No metal-to-metal contact points,
- No anti-surge protection,
- No critical speed concerns,
- No vibration related shutdowns,
- No seal leaks - No lube oil skid,
- No pulsation - Continuous flow,
- No Process contamination - Oil Free Operation,
- No problems with nasty gases.